Friday, March 30, 2012

I've been away too long^^

I haven't been writing for a while now because of my tests week(don't ask) and it's not over yet so prepare..-.-' Never EVER think you're done as the week that you're making tests is over because teachers always make up something new to keep you buisy. And the tests week was done in the middle of the week but NOOOOO we didn't get a few days off or so, we're just doing the next chapter.

It ended at whednesday so that afternoon I went shopping and now I have seen so much things that I actually just NEED to have. So now I have 3 new pants, 2 shorts, 2 shirts and two pairs of earrings. And I want even more t-shirts and a new bag, leave that aside. I'll leave photos of it later. I need to do a lot more stuff but I couldn't ignore my lovely little bloggie any longer so I'll just post some little things.

Another thing I hate: now that my tests week has ended, it took the nice weather with it. So all the time that I have been learning for my tests, the weather has been lovely, but now they say it's going to be freezing again!!#FML

No comments:

Post a Comment