Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OMG, am I sick?

I just found out that I haven't been shopping for about.. well.. TWO FREAKIN' MONTHS!! OMG, I mean, off course I do have some credits now, but WAUW, two months. It blows me away. I immediatly looked for the thermometer but my values were completely normal, just as my heartrate. I just don't get it, where did it go wrong?:O



I need to see the shops soon but my Tests Week is coming up so I need to work my ass off for school.. Feelin' real nerdy, whaha. So I want them new shoes and a new trousers but I'll have to wait.. Till next month. And them I haven't been going shopping for THREE MONTHS!!

I'm starting to go crazy....

1 comment:

  1. I know..whenever I'm about to start shopping, I always remind myself that I need to wait for sale :-)

    ReplyDelete