Friday, March 2, 2012

English

So I got some reactions from people all over the world, people telling me I got such a nice blog(thank you so much, I love hearing it). Then I realized writing in Dutch is very fumbling because only about 17 million people, no, less than 17 million of the 7 billion people in the world can read it. So I descided I might as well try to make myself clear in English. Please forgive me because I don't speak very good English or so but I hope you will understand my next posts.



If I ever have the time, I'll translate my whole blog(OMG I'm fuckin' crazy), just because I love you people reading this..

3 comments:

  1. that's a great idea!!!can't wait for your posts!!


    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, dat is voor mij ook de reden dat ik in het engels schrijf.
    Leuke blog heb je!

    ReplyDelete