Monday, March 5, 2012

The Worst


You might have read the blog message below, and it actually proves how goddamn I hate those jogging suits and how much I want to look good. As I am looking on those sport sites and stuff I immediatly see things that would look good if you wouldn't wear it as a sports item but in combination with a casual t-shirt or jeans. I found a legging that would look amazing with just an black t-shirt or something above it, and good heels under it, and a t- shirt from Adidas which could be easily combined with a black legging or nice jeans.

This proves I do feel better in something that shapes my body, hahaha. I'm the worst.. ^^


2 comments:

  1. that's good!!feeling good for our body!!!great ideas!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur blog hun :)
    i love things that shape my body, but lately i shop only the comfy shirts and pants ;)

    haha

    kisses

    Matea

    ReplyDelete