Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Pride

In art class I got a very free command. I was asked to choose a subject to make at least five artpieces of. It should be something industrial so animals or fruits was not to be chosen. The materials allowed to be used were pen and ink, (color)pencil and waterpaint(?). But I am someone that can draw for example ONE bag and maybe two but then my interest is lost because I am constantly doing the same thing and I hate that. So I thought for a very long time and(also because I like drawing people) chose fashion illustrations. In this way I could draw anything I like and use any material I wanted. And actually, the results are very nice so I am proud of myself.

They are explified by drawings of among others Stina Persson and Ekaterina Koroleva. I found mylove..;)







No comments:

Post a Comment